This amazing 32.5-acre property and home sits in a beautiful location just south of the top of Rist Canyon. It is approximately 40 minutes from Old Town Fort Collins via the newly paved Rist Canyon Road, which has snow removal done promptly because of the Stove Prairie School.
Also, the county maintains and clears the gravel road to the communication towers. From that point the Buckhorn Camp/Retreat Center (which is open year around) and private property owners, many of whom commute to town daily, work together to keep the road maintained and open.
The property is located next to a 10,000-acre ranch and other large acreages. It is situated in such a way that its seclusion will never be encroached upon. This is more than just a property – it offers a unique way of life.
Check out this drone footage we put together for the property:
Amenities on the Property:
- No HOA
- Recent Survey
- Beautiful Year Round Fountain in Front Yard
- Wonderful Panoramic Views in all Directions - Multiple Public 4th of July Fireworks are Visible
- Several Roughed In Walking Trails
- Recently Installed New Well Pump
- 2500 Gallon Cistern Covers All Your Water Needs
- Horse Facilities
- Ample Opportunity for Horseback Riding and ATV Adventures and Hiking.
- Barn has 20 Amp Service and Water –Two Fenced Corals – Also Other Partially Fenced Areas
- 40X40 Fully Heated Shop with 150 Amp Service and 220 Amp Commercial Electrical Outlets.
- Several Outdoors Areas Designed to Enjoy the Sunsets, Sunrises and Stars.
- Seasonal Pond
- Year Round Spring Fed Stream
Amenities of the Home:
- Spacious Open Floor Plan
- Beautiful Wood and Tile Flooring in Many Areas
- 2X6 Construction – Metal Roof
- Great Southern Exposure Provides Wonderful Solar Heat.
- Commercial Like Kitchen with Cherry Cabinets and an Extraordinary Gas Range and Two Dish Washers
- 3 Heat Sources – Two Forced Air Furnaces and One Wonderful Stove.
- Private Mother in Law or Care Taker’s Suite With Its own Kitchen and Bath.
- Decks and Access to the Outdoors on All Levels
- Oversize Insulated/Heated Two Car Garage
- Potential for Various Studio Uses in an Insulated Room Off the Garage.
Here is the address: 975 Old Camp Road, Bellvue, CO 80512
Don't miss this amazing opportunity! Come talk to us.